The aims and objectives of the International Commission on Cyber Security Law are as follows:
- To promote the growth of jurisprudence of #Cyber #Security #law
- To do various research-based activities which can examine the emerging cutting-edge legal trends concerning the growth of #Cyber Security law.
- To engage in capacity building exercises for generating more awareness about the legalities and connected issues concerning Cyber Security law.
- To work with other #international organizations so as to provide a comprehensive platform for the collective international wisdom, and exchange of #knowledge, #information and collation of international best practices with respect to Cyber #Security law and make them available to the relevant stakeholders.
- To author #reports, #papers and other research to explore, examine and analyze the emerging area of Cyber Security law.
- To collate various cases and case studies that have happened in different parts of the world, the learnings from which can help further push the development of jurisprudence of Cyber Security law.
- To assist nation states in their national endeavours on Cyber Security legislation and subordinate legislations by providing professional expertise in this regard.
- To provide #legal expertise concerning matters of Cyber Security law including providing legal support and assistance to entities, in respect of their Cyber Security law initiatives and ventures.
- To do all other activities which will be relevant and necessary for the purposes of achieving the various aims and objectives of the Commission.